Listing of your Buffalo Home The team at Best Buffalo Homes is really excited about listing your home and our upcoming meeting to get all the paperwork completed. To ensure that this meeting goes quickly and that we have all the information we need to list your home for sale we will need the following: All parties on the deed to sign the [More about the Listing Appointment…]
Motivation to Keep Your Home Spotless Are you too busy to clean your Buffalo home? Or are you procrastinate doing chores around your home? Sometimes you may feel exhausted or perhaps a little lazy. This is not the time to ignore your household chores! Motivation in keeping your Buffalo home in showing condition can be an issue for many home [Songs to Inspire you while cleaning…]
Home Showing is like a job interview. You would not dare show up to your job interview without wearing a freshly pressed suit, your hair done nicely, polished shoes, and a well written resume. So why is it that you let your home go to an interview with a stained suit, looking like it rolled out of bed, bringing the kids, and no resume? Selling [How to get your home sold during the showing..]
Additional Articles of Interest:
And this is just a selection of articles we have written to assist you in selling your home!
- How to get your home sold in today’s Real Estate Market!
- Real Estate and your pending divorce…
- Western New York Home Improvements Worth Doing…
- Don’t Let Last Minute Showing of Your Buffalo Home Catch You Off Guard!
- Adventures on the MLS — and not the fun kind either!
- How can I get my home SOLD faster?
- Does your Handyman Special have a stunning renovated price tag?
- My Buffalo home is about to expire!
- How your Showing Instructions can affect the showings on your Buffalo area home for sale!
- How to make glass sparkle before your home showing
- I just want my Western New York Home SOLD!
- Bad Real Estate Photos
- Ways to Sabotage Your Home Sale
- Western New York Showing Advice for Sellers
- For Sale By Owner many times means frustration for homesellers.
- How to Avoid the Real Estate Listing Black Hole in Western New York.
- Your Buffalo Home – Selecting the Right Real Estate Agent to Represent YOU!
- Should I stage my Western New York home?
- Open Houses don’t sell houses!
- Before you consider being your own Real Estate Agent, consider these questions!
- Can Burying a St. Joseph ensure a home Sale?
- Get Out of Buyer’s Way!
- You Need to Get Serious to Get Your Home SOLD!
- Overcoming WNY Buyer objections to your home
- What Should WNY Sellers Disclose to Home Buyers?
- Why pricing is so important in the sale of your Buffalo home!
- Five Reasons Your Home is For Sale and not SOLD!
- Questions to answer before you put your home up for sale by yourself…
I came across an interesting article this morning regarding the foreclosure crisis – on how Self-storage facilities are experiencing a high number of units not paying their bills.
It is an interesting to see that what is happening as a direct result of the foreclosure crisis. Not only are buyers finding it more difficult to qualifiy for a mortgage today, and the options for a mortgage signficantly reduced there are others affected by this crisis.
Here is a brief list of businesses that are affected by the mortgage crisis:
- Real Estate Professionals
- Mortgage Professionals
- Attorneys and Title Companies
- Stock Market
- Banks & Financial Institutions
The effects do not stop just there. Now it seems this crisis is affecting the companies that support these Professionals too. I was talking with a friend of mine and businesses like salons, plastic surgeons, and clothing stores are feeling the pinch too. Print shops, dry cleaners, restaurants are all affect too.
My current listing contract is about to expire!
Your Buffalo area home is about to expire and you are understandably frustrated. You have great plans for a new Buffalo area home and you just can’t understand why your home has not sold. You love your home, it has been wonderful for you, but why is it that nobody else wants it? At this point you have lost confidence in your current Buffalo Realtor®, and you probably are searching the Internet to find the right person to sell you Buffalo home.
Why your home is about to expire
Time to face the ugly monster in the room — the truth.
Let’s face it, you have been on the market six or more months and you have not sold. There are many reasons why you home has not sold, and they all come back to price. Another fact about pricing, if you home doesn’t sell in the first 30 days, it is directly related to the price. Plain and simple, you priced your Buffalo home too high for the current market conditions. You probably have heard one or more of the following:
The buyer found another Buffalo home they put an offer on
The buyer wanted …
The market is slow, have patience
no feedback whatsoever
Your current Realtor® probably has suggested:
- several price reductions
- home staging
- professional cleaning
- planting flower, a new welcome mat
- change in the showing instructions
- extending the listing and see what happens
In selecting Investment Property in Buffalo NY an investor needs to do their research. You can’t just decide “Oh I want an investment property” and do it well. This is a business and you must treat it as such. You must understand the Real Estate Market and how it will affect your Real Estate goals.
Read Also: What is happening in WNY Real Estate
When you are selecting investment property there are some basic rules that you need to follow to be successful. The most important rule is that you cannot allow emotions get involved in the decision process. Long before you look at properties, you should know what dollar amount profit you require. This way, you can remove those that do not make that basic criteria.
Read Also: Rules
for Successful Real Estate Flip
Thinking of investing in Western New York Real Estate, I would love to sit down with you and discuss your needs and how I could assist you in achieving those goals. Call me today at (716) 650-0051.
When our parents become frail and we worry about them living alone, what to do is an important question facing many Western New York. Questions like: Are they able to live on their own in their current home with some assistance? Could they live on their own in a smaller more manageable home? What about […read more]
The purpose of a home inspection is to make sure there aren’t any major hidden issues with a property you’re buying. The inspection report should not be one page documents with a bunch of check boxes. The more detail, the better. […read more]
You are considering a home purchase but you are lost and confused. You can’t seem to find the answers you need to start the process. The most important thing to remember is that you can’t purchase a home unless you can purchase a home with cash or qualify for a mortgage. So to start the process, you must begin with your finances… […read more]
There are many things to consider when remodeling or purchasing an older home. Homes built after 1980 have the strong likelihood of containing asbestos. Used in millions of homes throughout the last quarter of the 20th century, asbestos insulation can become a real dilemma for homeowners due to causing a variety of health problems, including […read more]
What is Buying a Listing? Buying Listings is a term used by many Realtors® when they see overpriced listings on the market. “Oh that Realtor® bought that listing… There are Realtors® out there that will take an overpriced listing to just put their sign in the lawn and give them the ability to advertise a […read more]